Copy a Website to CD/USB
Web2Disk makes it easy to put your website on CD
Putting a website on CD or USB has never been easier. Use Web2Disk to download and create a static copy of your website, then burn the files to CD
or copy to a USB flash drive! Web2Disk even makes handy shortcuts and autorun files to give your CD a polished look and feel.
Best of all, Web2Disk automatically fixes
all the links so that you can browse the copy in any web browser. That means there's no software to distribute. The copy of your website made with Web2Disk
will work with any browser. It couldn't be easier.
Features and Benefits
- Automatically fixes links for offline browsing
- Works with most websites, regardless of server technology
- Built-in scheduler allows you to download sites on a regular basis
- Offline websites can be burned to CD/USB for distribution
- Browse downloaded websites in your favorite browser (FireFox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.)
Download a Free Trial Today
Get started today! Download a free trial copy of Web2Disk and see how it easy it is to put your website on CD.