Offline Browsing with Web2Disk!
Download websites so you can browse while offline.
Have you ever needed to take a website where there was no Internet access? While now
you can! Web2Disk makes it easy to download entire websites so you can browse them while offline. Just
enter the Root URL into Web2Disk and click go! Web2Disk will automatically download all the files
needed for the website and convert them so that the links work while you're offline.
With Web2Disk you can even distribute your website on CD or USB. When Web2Disk copies a website it
automatically fixes the links so that you can use it in any browser. The offline copy can be viewed in Firefox,
Internet Explorer, Safari or Chrome! That means there's no software to include if you want to distribute your
website on CD or flash drive.
Features and Benefits
- Automatically fixes links for offline browsing
- Works with most websites, regardless of server technology
- Built-in scheduler allows you to download sites on a regular basis
- Offline websites can be burned to CD/USB for distribution
- Browse downloaded websites in your favorite browser (FireFox, Internet Explorer, Chrome, etc.)
Download a Free Trial Today
Get started today! Download a free trial copy of Web2Disk and see how it easy
it is to copy websites for offline browsing.